My Grown up list

08:00



Today I am going to show you my Grown up list. I select some clothes and products, which I would like to have. And I think they are nice in this season, which we are now. So if you would like to know, what is on my list. Read the whole blogpost.

Before I am going to show you the list, let me introduce you a webshop and it called Spring. Spring is created by four peoples and the name is related to NYC and Soho. And Spring is a name of one of the famous street in that neighborhood. They have more then 800 brands and most of these brands are in NYC and in Soho. Spring is only online and they have also a app.  Oke, back to my list. I am going to start with clothes. Next clothes, they also sell accessories.


This is a knit pullover from the brand Rebecca Taylor. I like to wear pullovers, because they are warm in the winter and I can wear a blouse under. The Mixed Gauge knit pullover cost $83,40 in the sale.


Next one is a blouse from the brand IRO. I do not know the brand before. I love blouse with long sleeve and I can not get enough from blouses. The color is nice for this winter and it cost $140 in the sale.


This is a wide leg jeans. Wide leg jeans are now very populair, that is why I choose this jeans and I like it of course. The jeans is from the brand French Connection and it cost $39,99 in the sale.


I think everyone knows the candles of Jo Malone. It is nice to have it in your living-room. This candle has a woody and sea salt smel and it cost $65.

Every beautylover loves eyeshadow palette. This palette is from Smashbox Cosmetics and it has earthy and blue eyeshadow colors. And is easy to take it with everywhere, because is travel size. The Double Exposure Mini Palette palette cost $24.


So, this was my Grown Up list. I hope you like it. 

What is your Grown Up list?


Love,
Khadija


Source pictures: shopspring.com

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Popular Posts