My Weekly Dairy #16

08:00


Goedemorgen! / Good morning!



Maandag was een regenachtig dag. Ik ging naar Den Haag om twee kledingstukken terug te brengen. 

Monday was a raining day. I went to The Hague to bring some clothes back to the shop.


Dit is een foto van de binnenstad van Leiden. Hier is ook altijd de markt op zaterdag en woensdag.

This is photo of the centre of Leiden. Every Saterday and Wednesday is a market on this place.


Donderdag ging ik naar mijn Engels les. We kregen een luisteropdracht. 

I went to my English lesson on Thursday. We had a listen exercice. 


Ik keek naar een mooi film en die ging over een dolfijn. Deze dolfijn had een probleem met zijn staart. De film heet: ' Dolphin Tale'.

Zo zag mijn week eruit. Niet echt veel foto's, maar hopelijk volgende keer wel.

I watch a beautiful and drama movie. It talks about a dolphin. This dolphin had a problem with her tale. The movie is: 'Dolphin Tale'.

So this was my week. Hopefully I will have next time more photo's to show you. 

Liefs/Love,
Khadija

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Popular Posts