Kiko Soft Touch Blush 111

14:30



Het merk Kiko is in Nederland en bereid zich steeds uit. En ik wilde graag iets proberen van het merk. Bij Kiko kocht ik deze blush.

The brand Kiko is in The Netherlands and they extend their shops. And I wanted to try something of this brand. So I bought this blush.

 Thuis heb ik een aantal blushes liggen. Ik wist welke kleuren ik nog wil hebben. Blushes vind ik mooi om te gebruiken en je zit er daarna fris uit. I love blush. Genoeg over blush, laten we verder gaan over de review.

At home, I have few blushes in my collection. I knew which colours I already have, so I bought a colour what I don't have.  I love to use blushes, because it give you a nice finish to your face. (I love blush). Let's move on the review.


 De blush zit in zwarte verpakking en komt in een ronde doosje. En het heeft een spiegel.  Ik vind dat het doosje stevig is en voor dat goedkope prijs, wow. Het kost € 3,70.

The blush comes in a black package and in a round plastic box. And it have a miror. The box is firm and for that price, wow. It cost € 3,70 and you get 5 gram of product.

 

Maar hoe ziet de blush binnen uit? In de blush, is de naam gegrafeerd. Het doosje is makkelijk open te maken. 

But how does the blush look like? The name 'KIKO' is engraved in the blush. It is easy to open.


De ingrediënten / The ingredients.


En dan nu de kleur. Ik heb gekozen voor een warme kleur. De kleur is donker roze, maar bevat ook beetje oranje. Daarnaast zit er shimmer in, wat zorgt voor een mooi glansje. Met een veegje, komt er genoeg product uit. De pigmentatie is erg goed. Het doosje zit niet onder de poeder, na gebruik. Dat betekent dat het niet poederig is.

And now about the color. I chose a warm color. The color is dark pink, but it has also orange color in it. And it has shimmer, which gives a nice glow. With one flick, will there be enough product out. The pigmentation is very good. The box is not under powder, after use. That means it is not powdery.
 

Ik vind dat de blush mij een mooie warme uitstraling geeft. De shimmer zie ik goed. Het is fijn in gebruik. Ik ben zeer tevreden over de blush van Kiko. En de prijs vind ik echt goedkoop, ik had een hele andere prijs verwacht.

I find that the blush gives me a warm appearance. I see the shimmer in my face. I'm very pleased with the blush of KIKO. And the price I find really cheap, I had a whole other price expected.

Liefs / Love,
Khadija

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Popular Posts