My Weekly Dairy #20

16:18


Een hele goedemiddag! Good afternoon!
Last week was nice. I didn't have any appointments. My week started, going to the super market. On Monday I didn't make photo, because I forgot it. But I bought a Glamour magazine. I don't buy it very often. Just when I find some subject interesting.



Tuesday was a nice day, not the weather. I went to centre of The Hague and it was raining outside. But we did not know that, I got my umbrella with me. At Zara, I bought a black grey knit sweater for my gilet. 


In de wachtkamer bij de fysiotherapie. 
In the waiting room at the physiotherapy. 


Als diner aten we pasta met aubergine.
For diner: we eat pasta with aubergine. 


Op donderdag scheen de zon en daar word ik vrolijk. The sun was coming up on Thursday and I love that. 


Ik was bezig om een paar foto's te bewerken voor een nieuw blogpost. Kun je al zien waar het over gaat?
Starting to edit some photo's for a blogpost. 


Zondag is een bak dag. Op dit bord is peren tarte tatin and chocolade cake. 
Sunday is our bake day. On that plate is pear tare tatin and chocolate cake. 

Have a nice week!
Khadija

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Popular Posts